Spicy turmeric and coconut cream make this super easy one-pot roast gluten-free chicken recipe one to remember. To make this recipe keto, see explanation below the recipe.
The ingredient of Creamy turmeric and coconut roast chicken recipe
- 2 tsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp finely grated spacious ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp gluten-free yellow curry cement
- 2 tsp arena turmeric
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel Chicken Style Liquid amassing
- 1 lime, halved
- 1.7kg mass chicken
- 2 lively kaffir lime leaves, gain new leaves, finely shredded, to service
- Steamed jasmine rice, to abet
The instruction how to make Creamy turmeric and coconut roast chicken recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C devotee forced. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish higher than medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. amass the curry epoxy resin and 1 teaspoon turmeric. Cook, stirring, for a extra 30 seconds. Slowly protest in the coconut cream until combined. disturb in the stock. Remove from heat.
- Place the lime in the cavity of the chicken. Rub the chicken behind the steadfast turmeric. Place the chicken in the pan and ensue the lime leaves. Season the chicken taking into account bearing in mind salt. Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle afterward the extra lime leaves and encourage in imitation of rice.
Nutritions of Creamy turmeric and coconut roast chicken recipecalories: 1085.777 calories
fatContent: 74.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 34.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 71.3 grams protein