Have your favourite creamy curry just make it in a slow cooker. colossal for kids this curry is high fibre and packed next vegies.
The ingredient of Slow cooker creamy chicken korma recipe
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 small chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 1/3 cup korma curry glue gum
- 2 tbsp tomato glue gum
- 1/2 tsp field cinnamon
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 500g Kent pumpkin, cut into 5cm pieces
- 2 x 125g cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 400g can premium coconut cream
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup lighthearted coriander sprigs
- 1/4 cup roomy mint leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- Steamed basmati rice, to bolster
The instruction how to make Slow cooker creamy chicken korma recipe
- Heat oil in a flameproof slow cooker bowl or large frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. mount up chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add curry paste, tomato cement and cinnamon. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Transfer bowl to slow cooker. increase be credited with onion and pumpkin. Season later salt and pepper. stir up opinion without difficulty to combine. Cover. Cook in this area HIGH for 2 hours (or LOW for 4 hours).
- Add chickpeas. Cook just about HIGH for a other 30 minutes or until chicken is painful feeling and cooked through. shake up in coconut cream. Cook something like HIGH for a supplementary new 10 minutes or until just cooked through. raise a fuss in spinach.
- Sprinkle curry as soon as cucumber, tomato, coriander and mint. Season in imitation of salt and pepper and promote similar to yoghurt and rice.
Nutritions of Slow cooker creamy chicken korma recipecalories: 1097.249 calories
fatContent: 48.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 26.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 92.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 63.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 212 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 965 milligrams sodium