Ready in 40 minutes, this healthy pasta is loaded next wholemeal pasta, vegies, chicken and parmesan - everyone in the associates will love it.
The ingredient of Healthy pasta one-pot afterward chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipe
- 1 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 175g wholemeal penne pasta
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 250g shredded cooked skinless chicken breast
- 100g Coles Chopped Kale
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Healthy pasta one-pot afterward chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipe
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan exceeding medium heat. Cook the leek, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. increase be credited with the garlic and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the pasta and 500ml (2 cups) water. Bring to the boil after that condense abbreviate heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- go to tomato and broccoli to the pan. protest to improve subsequently next cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated, pasta is al dente and broccoli is just tender. stir up through chicken, kale and zucchini until furious through and kale is wilted.
- Serve pasta sprinkled in the same way as parmesan.
Nutritions of Healthy pasta one-pot afterward chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipecalories: 363.041 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 28.5 grams protein