This creamy chicken, leek and bacon pie recipe topped similar to golden mashed potato is the firm easy weeknight dinner, next youre in need of some hearty comfort food.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken, leek and bacon pie recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 650g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped
- 2 x 180g tubs Black Swan Warming Leek and Bacon Dip
- 1/2 cup (125ml) light thickened cream
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1.2kg potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 60g butter, chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Green beans, steamed, to help
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken, leek and bacon pie recipe
- Heat oil in a 6-cup (1.5L) non-stick ovenproof frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, stirring, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. edit heat to medium. stir up the dip and cream in a jug. ensue to the pan later the chicken. Bring to a simmer. disquiet in the broccoli. Cook for 3 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. Season.
- Meanwhile, cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain. mount up 40g butter. Place over low heat. Use a potato masher or fork to mash until smooth. Season.
- Preheat grill going on for high. Spoon mashed potato on top of higher than the chicken incorporation combination in the pan. pinnacle when enduring surviving butter. Cook numb grill for 5 mins or until golden brown and filling is bubbling. Sprinkle in the same way as chives. Season. encouragement next beans.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken, leek and bacon pie recipecalories: