This brusque one-pan meatballs dish has a well-to-do tomato sauce and will have the kids coming encourage for seconds.
The ingredient of 17-minute chicken and ricotta meatballs recipe
- 500g chicken mince
- 250g roomy ricotta, crumbled
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 green shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid addition
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, top leaves torn off (see tip)
- 105g (1/2 cup) dried risoni pasta
- Parmesan, to give support to
The instruction how to make 17-minute chicken and ricotta meatballs recipe
- tote up the chicken, ricotta, parmesan, lemon rind, shallot and garlic in a large bowl. Season well. Roll into nearly 12 golf ball-sized meatballs. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes or until just browned. mount up sauce, stock, basil and risoni. rouse to combine. Cover. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 9 minutes or until risoni is pining and chicken is cooked through. assistance following new parmesan.
Nutritions of 17-minute chicken and ricotta meatballs recipecalories: 559.499 calories
fatContent: 31 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 37.5 grams protein