This beautiful doll cake will make you the star of the party - best of all, past our step by step instructions, it is surprisingly simple.
The ingredient of Fairy Barbie cake
- 340g packet golden butter cake blend
- Green and red food colouring
- Licorice allsorts
- Silver cachous (for wings)
- 1 green fruit roll-up, for bodice
- 22 mint leaf sweets, for skirt
- 200g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups answer icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
The instruction how to make Fairy Barbie cake
- Tie dolls hair happening considering pink ribbon. Decorate subsequently a gold star. Set aside.
- Paint lollipop fix gold. like dry, attach unshakable 2 stars to form a wand.
- Grease and line a 6cm deep, 23cm (base) square cake pan.
- Prepare cake, following packet directions. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. slant onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Trim cake to form wings (see remarks for picture 1). Place wings onto cake board.
- Colour 1/4 cup icing green and long-lasting icing pink. Cover wings later pink icing.
- Cut fondant from liquorice allsorts. Cut into shapes. Decorate wings when shapes (see main picture).
- Wrap roll-up just about doll. Place doll onto wings. Cover skirt area later green icing. deposit mint leaves to form skirt (see interpretation for picture 2). Place wand onto dolls hand.
Nutritions of Fairy Barbie cakecalories: