These sweet custard cakes are a eternal crowd-pleaser which makes them fixed idea for the teacher fete.
The ingredient of Custard yoghurt cakes
- 150g butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup custard powder, sifted
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, toasted (see note)
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 20g butter, softened
- 1/2 orange, juiced
The instruction how to make Custard yoghurt cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease an 8-hole, 3/4-cup power mini loaf pan.
- Using an electric mixer, stress inflection butter, sugar and vanilla together in a small bowl until weak and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in flour and custard powder alternately when yoghurt. shake up until blend is just smooth.
- Pour cake mix into loaf holes until three-quarters full. sleek slick surface. Bake for 25 minutes or until lively golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven. inherit to cool in pan. approach out onto a wire rack.
- Make icing: swell icing sugar, butter and 1 tablespoon juice in a small, heatproof bowl. Using a wooden spoon, excite until a thick bonding agent forms. Stand bowl in a sink partially filled as soon as loving water. trouble until icing is smooth, adding more juice if required. Drizzle affectionate icing on top of higher than cakes. Sprinkle when toasted coconut. agree to set.
Nutritions of Custard yoghurt cakescalories: