This one bowl method is fabulous for blooming bakers.
The ingredient of Easy vanilla butter cake
- 450g (3 cups) self-raising flour
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 440g (2 cups) caster sugar
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 300g salted butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- Melted salted butter, to grease
The instruction how to make Easy vanilla butter cake
- Preheat oven to 140u00b0C. slant a rack more or less the second lowest shelf of the oven.
- Place the self-raising flour, plain flour, sugar, eggs, butter, milk and vanilla essence in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric beater to emphasis in relation to low readiness for 30 seconds or until just combined. addition the enthusiasm to high and emphasis for 1-2 minutes or until the incorporation combination is thick and all the butter is incorporated.
- Brush a round 25cm (base measurement) cake pan following the melted butter to lightly grease (see explanation bill tally for instructions for added tin sizes). Line base and sides taking into consideration non-stick baking paper. Spoon the merger into the prepared pan and sleek slick the surface past the assist of a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. cut off surgically remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes. approach onto a wire rack for 2 hours or until very cool.
Nutritions of Easy vanilla butter cakecalories: 451.949 calories
fatContent: 19 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 31 grams sugar
proteinContent: 8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 135 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 370.02 milligrams sodium