This two-tier cake, subsequent to its available decoration of flowers, is ideal for a wedding, anniversary, christening or special birthday.
The ingredient of Heaven scent cake
- 1 round 25cm ocher yellow cake (see Notes)
- 1 round 20cm ocher yellow cake (see Notes)
- 500g butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 900g (6 cups) unadulterated perfect icing sugar, sifted
- 120ml (1/2 cup) milk
The instruction how to make Heaven scent cake
- To make icing: Place the butter in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric beater to emphasis for 2 minutes or until certainly lighthearted and fluffy.
- Gradually build up the icing sugar and prominence until the fusion is unquestionably anodyne and fluffy. Gradually grow the milk and beat until sleek slick and well combined.
- To gather together cake, use a serrated knife to trim the height of both cakes to even the surface. Split each cake in half horizontally.
- Place peak mass of the larger cake up-side-down on the order of a serving plate. move forward the height subsequently a 1cm-thick growth of icing. pinnacle once the steadfast cake layer. press forward the culmination and sides similar to the icing, smoothing similar to a spatula or round-bladed knife.
- Place the summit zenith layer of the smaller cake upside-down in the centre of the larger iced cake. fee the peak in the same way as a 1cm-thick addition of the icing. peak similar to the steadfast cake layer. improve the height and sides of the cake like the icing, using a spatula or round-bladed knife to create swirls concerning the surface.
- To decorate the cake, arrange the hyacinths in a small posy and tie the stems past ribbon to secure. Place the posy approaching summit zenith of the cake. Pick off a few small blooms and place them all but the cakes middle addition and base.
Nutritions of Heaven scent cakecalories: