This well-ventilated and fluffy cake has a macadamia streusel-type mixture swirled through the mix for extra supplementary flavour and crunch.
The ingredient of Macadamia sour cream cake
- 12 pitted dates, around chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ruby port
- 250g biting cream
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) plain flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamias
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Macadamia sour cream cake
- Place dates and port in a bowl, and soak overnight. Preheat the oven to 160u00b0C and grease and line the base of a 20cm springform pan.
- add together barbed cream and soda in a bowl. Cream butter and sugar once an electric mixer until blithe and fluffy. amass eggs and biting cream mix, and prominence to tally up well. Fold in flour and baking powder, then dates and port. Place in pan.
- mixture combination brown sugar and nuts, sprinkle half beyond the cake, after that swirl through behind a plastic spatula for a rippled effect. Sprinkle remaining blend going on for peak and bake for 40 minutes. Remove, cover similar to foil and cook for a other 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan, later transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust taking into account bearing in mind icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Macadamia sour cream cakecalories: 558.782 calories
fatContent: 30 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 40 grams sugar
proteinContent: 6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 642.99 milligrams sodium