strive for these to hand but tasty and healthy mini cakes for a practical snack going on for the go.
The ingredient of Vanilla and raspberry cakes
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 80g light (75% less saturated fat) margarine, melted, cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, just about crushed
- Icing sugar mixture, for dusting
The instruction how to make Vanilla and raspberry cakes
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease 36 holes of three 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans.
- affix flour and sugar together in a bowl. build up yoghurt, margarine and egg to flour mixture. disconcert whisk until just combined. Fold through raspberry. Spoon blend into prepared pan holes.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden and cakes spring back behind lightly pressed. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. further dusted gone icing sugar.
Nutritions of Vanilla and raspberry cakescalories: 47.083 calories
fatContent: 1.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams sodium