This spectacular ice cream meringue cake is super easy using store-bought ice cream and made capably skillfully in bolster to finish off your festive feast subsequently a flourish.
The ingredient of Ice cream meringue cake
- 300g shortbread biscuits
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut, toasted
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 3 x 1L flavoured ice cream (we used chocolate, strawberry and vanilla)
- 4 eggwhites
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
The instruction how to make Ice cream meringue cake
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 24cm springform cake pan taking into account bearing in mind baking paper.
- Whiz biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. amass coconut and butter, later whiz to combine. Press half the incorporation combination into the base of the pan. Fill following scoops of ice cream, pressing beside gently until pan is full. Scatter exceeding remaining crumb mixture, after that cover and put to sleep overnight.
- stress inflection eggwhites later than electric beaters until soft peaks form. Gradually amass sugar until stiff peaks form. Fill a piping bag fitted taking into account bearing in mind a plain nozzle like the meringue.
- separate cake from the pan and pipe the meringue all higher than the top. Brown meringue, using a kitchen blowtorch, until well-ventilated golden. Slice the cake and serve.
Nutritions of Ice cream meringue cakecalories: 879.759 calories
fatContent: 48.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 25.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 106 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 76.4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 12 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 134 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 301 milligrams sodium