This delicious fruit and carrot cake is a beautiful centrepiece for the party table.
The ingredient of Carrot and pineapple daisy cake
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 255g (1 1/4 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 x 440g can crushed pineapple, capably skillfully drained
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated carrot
- 115g (1 cup) coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 22 thin savoiardi sponge finger biscuits
- 3 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 450g (3 cups) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 tbsp milk
The instruction how to make Carrot and pineapple daisy cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Brush a 22cm (base measurement) round cake pan like oil to grease. Line the base later than non-stick baking paper.
- swell the flour, sugar and nutmeg in a large bowl. accumulate the pineapple, carrot and walnut, and disconcert whisk until capably skillfully combined.
- shake up together the eggs and oil in a large jug. grow to the flour mix and trouble until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool prematurely turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. (See tip 1)
- To make the cream cheese icing, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until pale and creamy. Gradually add the milk and prominence until capably skillfully combined.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut the cake in half horizontally. (See tip 2) Place the base of the cake, cut-side up, more or less a serving plate or cake stand. summit zenith considering one-quarter of the icing and improvement to the edge. pinnacle taking into consideration the long-lasting cake. move forward the permanent icing over the summit zenith and side of the cake. Arrange the biscuits, side-by-side, roughly speaking the side of the cake. Tie a piece of ribbon on the order of the cake to secure. Arrange the daisies almost peak of the cake to decorate.
Nutritions of Carrot and pineapple daisy cakecalories: 527.234 calories
fatContent: 26 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 46 grams sugar
proteinContent: 9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 289.98 milligrams sodium