Bought potato mash is the indistinctive to making flavoursome crumbed fish cakes in a flash.
The ingredient of Tuna & lemon cakes
- 1 x 475g ctn potato mash
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp chopped roomy continental parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 90g (1 cup) dried (purchased) breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- 125g (1/2 cup) biting cream
- 65g (1/4 cup) horseradish cream
- 1 x 120g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Tuna & lemon cakes
- swell the mash, tuna, shallot, lemon rind, parsley and egg yolk in a bowl. Divide the union into 8 portions and have an effect on each share part into a patty.
- Place the egg in a dish. Place the breadcrumbs in this area a plate. Dip patties in egg, subsequently next in the breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to coat. Place in the fridge to chill.
- accumulate ample plenty oil to a frying pan to come 5mm happening the side of the pan. Place more than medium heat. go to the patties and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined afterward paper towel.
- Meanwhile, tote up the cutting cream and horseradish cream in a small bowl. Season gone salt and pepper.
- Divide the patties and spinach along with serving plates. summit zenith taking into account bearing in mind a dollop of the horseradish cream mix to serve.
Nutritions of Tuna & lemon cakescalories: 841.28 calories
fatContent: 55 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 57 grams protein